- The rural setting is an open invitation to walking, biking, or touring miles of rustic roads.
- The Waupaca Chain O Lakes offer boating, canoe trips, excursion boat tours and fishing.
- Just a few miles from fine and casual dining, golf, miniature golf, petting zoo, and Wisconsin Veterans Home.
- Winter sports includes miles of snowmobile trails, cross-country skiing, ice skating and ice fishing.
- Area shopping besides Cleghorn Antique and Gift shop (located right next door) there are many other unique shops,
gift shops, art galleries and stores offering local merchandise located in King, Rural, and Waupaca.
- For area information contact the Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce
- Inn Site The bed and breakfast, lodging and accommodation guide to bed and
breakfasts, country inns, and small luxury hotels throughout the world
- Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Association For any reason - romance, recreation,
girlfriends'-getaway, business - during any season, you are warmly welcomed at
Wisconsin's B&Bs... where you'll find nothing the same except the hospitality!
N2080 Cleghorn Road
Waupaca, Wisconsin 54981
Website made by:Jim Deyoung